Enviromental and quality policy
The direction board of GLOBAL SOFAS S.L., a company dedicated to the "manufacture of upholstered furniture" through this document, has decided to promote and spread an Environment policy within all levels of the company which will be the guide for the achievement of our main objective::
"Guarantee our clients QUALITY and SERVICE, maintaining a high BALANCE between DEVELOPMENT and NATURE"
Our Policy contemplates the following guidelines:
- Meet the requirements requested by customers, as well as the applicable regulations and/or legal requirements, and others to which we have subscribed.
- Offer the customer a highly specialized service adapted to the technological progress of our products.
- That our stakeholders perceive and appreciate our continuous improvement.
- Achieve a high degree of loyalty from our stakeholders.
- Develop activities within a totally respectful scope with the environment, under the principle of pollution prevention.
To achieve these guidelines, at GLOBAL SOFAS S.L., we compromise to:
- Assume the commitment to comply with the Environmental Policy.
- Assume the commitment to review this policy to adapt it to the new requirements and make it available to any company or institution or interested party that requests it.
- Assuming the commitment to allocate the necessary technical and human resources to maintain continuous contact with our clients and the market, to know their needs and to be able to adapt to them.
- Assume the commitment to develop high-end products (high quality/minimum impact).
- Assume the commitment to manage vital resources in a demanding and efficient manner: Water, Energy, etc. assigning the necessary and viable means.
- Assume the commitment to develop our activities minimizing the generation of waste.
- Assume the commitment to protect the environment, including the prevention of pollution.
Furthermore, the main guidelines of the company are established in order to:
- Ensure continuous improvement of the service provided, always satisfying both the requirements requested by customers, as well as the applicable regulations and/or legal requirements.
- That our clients perceive and appreciate our continuous improvement, through continuous and personalized contact.
- Achieve a high degree of customer loyalty, offering products that meet their highest demands.
- Offer products that meet the highest demands of our customers.
- Ensuring an adequate relationship with the environment, ensuring sustainable and respectful growth with the environment.
- Guarantee working conditions that satisfy the well-being of our staff.
To this end, and always having the satisfaction of customer needs as a reference, the direction board assumes the commitment to:
- Comply with all the policies integrated in the entity and LEAD the development and implementation of these, always seeking the path towards continuous improvement of its effectiveness.
- Maintain continuous contact with our customers and the market, to find out their needs and be able to adapt to them.
- Ensure that all personnel comply with the provisions of the manuals and procedures, always acting with a preventive mentality.
- Increase the degree of training of our staff that results in greater personal satisfaction, an improvement in the work environment and an improvement in our products.